Tropical Winter Salad with Roasted Caramelised Cashews and Pomegranate Vinaigrette.
Preperation Time: 15 mins
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 1/2 pineapple, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 blood orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet apple
- 1 large pear, chopped (visit Sue and Andrew atLowes Orchard for fantastic advice on the best sweet apples and pears to use.)
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- pomegranate arils from 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 cup Nutty D’Lites Roasted Caramelised Cashews
- Toast coconut on a baking sheet at 180 °C for approximately 5 minutes or until golden, stirring halfway through.
- Add fruit, coconut and Nutty D’Lites Roasted Caramelised Cashews to a large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup Pomegranate Vinaigrette until evenly coated. Refrigerate any remaining salad.